About the Company
868 Architects is looking for a talented and enthusiastic graduate architect to join their studio in the Sutherland Shire.
You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and supportive team on a range of award winning, high-end residential projects. Your role will involve working with the Director and team on the design and documentation development of various projects.
The right candidate will have:
· Bachelor Architectural Degree or Architectural Drafting Diploma
· Demonstrable drafting skills and experience
· Experience with DA and construction documentation
· Experience with the DA/CDC process
· Efficient understanding of DCP, LEP and SEPP
· The ability to work in a high paced environment and manage multiple projects
· Highly self-motivated
· Team player
· Excellent communication, organisational skills, attention-to-detail and able to check own work
· 2-3 years' post graduate experience
· Highly proficient in Revit
· High-end residential experience would be desirable
· Australian working rights
· Comprehensive knowledge of BCA and AS required
· Ability to liaise with external consultants and Councils
Salary commensurate with experience. The role is permanent and with an immediate start.
To apply for this position, please forward over your CV and a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your content has been submitted
An error occurred. Try again later